Monday, June 11, 2012

SNEAK PEAK



   Hello everyone! I am so excited to announce that my house is so near completion if I work my butt off today then in very well maybe finished! What does that mean for us all?? Well all of my clothing will finally be organised and in it's final place where I will be able to co-ordinate with ease once again. So I imagine it will take a couple more days to get all of the furniture into it's place, as the house still feels like a construction zone! 
         I would also like to announce that my lovely little blog about the enormous possibilities in our closets, has reached 200 views in it's very short life of one month! YAY! thank you to you all for viewing and because of this great acheivement I shall share with you my last saved blog post that I was waiting to share until I knew I would be close to finnished with the house. YAY! Thank you!

     Since my little house is almost finished I would like to share with you all a sneak peek inside!  
 inside my kitchen, our life has been mayhem with the house being so messy but I'm sure you'll agree it was worth the pain and suffering, once you see the finished product!

WOW these OLD windows tons and tons of work, but they are soo charming! 

Feel free to find me on facebook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment